X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IGN: Bp1Tep
    Server: S1-OBT
    Bug: In info for rank up rewards it says we get star souls, but when we claim the prize it says that we claimed arcane dust.
    Screenshots of the bug:

Reported``
    Last edited by applezhou; 12-25-2017, 05:50 AM.

Comment

Bug: In faction war there is a bug instead of " Red " its written " Bed "
      Screenshots of the bug:

Reported
      Last edited by applezhou; 12-25-2017, 06:07 AM.

Comment

IGN: Sayesha

Bug: In faction war,the red (fire) faction was getting stomp by blue (ice) faction whatever CP or team blue faction has.
        In the video i ll show we can see me full heath fighting jellarorunie both full hp. i manage to kill him,but that left me with 1%hp. The fact is a im 98.5k CP and he is 34.8k CP i had my full team but every characters in red(fire) faction was getting stomp on by blue(ice) faction. We need to get this fixed.We can see on the picture 3 the difference on points on Red and Blue faction. That not normal.
        https://gyazo.com/9aeefbb9b6c3b510a1fd973093ada99e

Attached Files

Comment

Bugs: The materials stone need to forge weapons and armor lvl 50+ aren't the good one. The name aren't the same but the chipset is,so that why we cant forge gears lvl50+

​The materials need is : Invisible Soul. The one we receive is : Gale Bone, also the description doesn't match.

https://gyazo.com/7aa9fe0bedfa524eb1adc37c948c96f5

https://i.gyazo.com/7aa9fe0bedfa524e...7c948c96f5.mp4

R
          eported
          Last edited by applezhou; 12-25-2017, 07:37 AM.

Comment

Bugs: When you do auto trials and want to speed up,if you don't have any gold even if you are VIP6+ you cannot speed up the timer,you need to wait. And when you have enough gold,they deduce from what you have,if 15 stage then 15 gold remove. (like we can see in the picture)

Reported

Attached Files
            Last edited by applezhou; 12-26-2017, 02:57 AM.

Comment

IGN: paperyoshi

Bug: Totomaru's level 3 awakening doesn't work. It's supposed to add 6% to hit rate but it adds nothing. All I have is the 3% bonus from my gems.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	bug30.png
Views:	164
Size:	470.6 KB
ID:	92251

Reply:
              In this page, it only shows the bonus from gems, it does not include the bonus of the hero/
              Last edited by applezhou; 12-25-2017, 07:44 AM.

Comment

Bug: On daily event " Pandemonium " we have few bugs like: screen freeze,can't move (out of map),can't ented in the battle, ice and fire points for event are mixed ( fire points are shown like ice and ice porints are shown like fire) and few more.
                Screenshots of the bug: In video No.1 you will see how i can't enter in the battle on the event.

In video No.2 you will see how im invinsible and i can't move.

Also fix the bug where ice points are shown like fire points and fire points shown like ice points.

Advice:
                Make it that we get punishing time only when we leave event during the fight vs monsters because sometimes we lag out of combat and we have to refresh the page and if we get punishing time for it it's not kinda fair. Ty.
                Last edited by bp1tep; 12-25-2017, 02:48 AM.

Comment

Bug: Rewards for " Pandemonium"are bugged. When we get lvl50 rewards don't change even when we check rewards it says we need to get lvl50 chest " Tramble chest " but we get " Frozen Chest ".
                  Screenshots of the bug: 1.st When we we check rewards it's says we get " Tramble chest "

2.nd After the prizes are awarded we get " Frozen Chest " instead of " Tramble Chest "

Reported

p.s. Thanks to my friend Sahyesha for the pics.
                  Last edited by applezhou; 12-26-2017, 03:02 AM.

Comment

Bug: My Totomaru had a buff that he can't be stunned for 3 rounds but he still got stunned from Evergreen...
                    Screenshots of the bug: This is replay of the battle and you can check that when enemy Evergreen used her skill ( second time ) Totomaru got stunned even tho he had buff that he can't be stunned. https://s-fairytail.gamesamba.com/fa...35&aid=300&t=1

Reply:
                    Could you please show us the buff?

Last edited by applezhou; 12-26-2017, 03:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by paperyoshi10 View Post
                      IGN: paperyoshi

Bug: Totomaru's level 3 awakening doesn't work. It's supposed to add 6% to hit rate but it adds nothing. All I have is the 3% bonus from my gems.
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]n92251[/ATTACH]

Reply:
                      In this page, it only shows the bonus from gems, it does not include the bonus of the hero/
                      I'm not quite sure what you mean, but It has no reason not to show me at 109% hit rate if I am in fact getting the 6% bonus. Here's a picture of my main who is also level 3 awakened. Notice how he doesn't have any gem bonuses but does have the 6% bonus showing up from his awakening, putting him at 106%. Compare to Totomaru who isn't having the 6% appear.

Name:	bug33.png
Views:	163
Size:	459.0 KB
ID:	92265 Click image for larger version

Name:	bug30.png
Views:	163
Size:	470.6 KB
ID:	92266

Comment

IGN: Paperyoshi

Bug #1: The edify feature doesn't work even when I attempt to use level 50 gear as it says.

Name:	bug31.png
Views:	172
Size:	386.7 KB
ID:	92271

Bug#2 Game doesn't let me level up mount with magic source stones if I have less than 10 gold.

Name:	bug32.png
Views:	149
Size:	438.6 KB
ID:	92272

Bug #3: In level 50 trial, Elder Vanish Brother and Lullaby's fury skills cause them to appear as a vulcan and have the wrong name.

Name:	bug34.png
Views:	161
Size:	714.5 KB
ID:	92273 Click image for larger version

Name:	bug35.png
Views:	154
Size:	777.7 KB
ID:	92274

Comment

Bug: After refreshing the page i lost my cp.
                          Screenshots of the bug: 1st. This was my cp before refreshing ( still showing on cp rank)

2nd. My cp after refreshing

3rd. My cp now

Comment

Bug: Guild " Member " tab showing wrong stats.I did 8 guild quest's but in " Member " tab it's showing that i did 0. ( Also showing incorrect "Overall Contribution" ).
                            Screenshots of the bug: 1st. Here you can see that i did 8 quest's

2nd. Guild " Member " tab stats showing i did 0 Today's Quests

Comment

IGN: Uzur
                              Bug: Arena shop doesn't reset the daily buy times.
                              Screenshot of the bug: As you can see on the time it haven't reset the daily times.

Name:	Arenashop.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	260.6 KB
ID:	92462 Click image for larger version

Name:	Arenashop2.jpg
Views:	161
Size:	269.5 KB
ID:	92463

Reply:
                              The reset is according to the refreshing countdown, please confirm that if it was reset on 19:00:00 Dec. 31st .
                              Last edited by maggiem; 01-02-2018, 09:01 AM.

Comment

Bugs: First bug: When you do some auto battle and log out for few hours,when you log back into the game, all menu are disable and you see a lot of ''Quest Accepted, Quest complet'' after you need to refresh the game to have access to anything else.

2nd bug: When you are in Galuna Island you can see Gajeel in the back, but he has the wrong name, so it's suppose to be Gajeel or it suppose to be Elfman.

3rd bug: On moon temple,when we fight Tobi, they set the wrong character in the fight,they insert Yuka. but it suppose to be Tobi in the back row.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X